The term ‘Platigo Solutions Pty. Ltd. ’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [Suite 603, 37 Bligh Street, Sydney NSW, AUSTRALIA 2001]. Our company Australian Business Number is 64 137 521 405 and we are a corporation governed by the Corporations Act of Australia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- IP address
- Your location
- Your email
- Your Internet Service Provider
- Your operating system, device type, browser type
- The duration of your visit
- The website that you came from to visit our website
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You acknowledge that we are not doctors and do not purport to be doctors and as such you agree to seek the advice of a competent doctor prior to purchasing or obtaining and using any such information, materials, products or services through this website and we expressly exclude liability where such a breach of this condition occurs to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
- You agree only to use this website if it is used in accordance with any applicable local laws in the jurisdiction applicable to your at the time of use. To the fullest extend permissible by the law, you agree to indemnify us in full without exception whatsoever, in the event that we incur any liability or any damages or claims otherwise arising as a consequence of your use of our website.
- You agree that if you acquire, purchase or otherwise obtain any product, service, material or information from this website that you so do in strict agreement of the terms and conditions of sales and use of such without exception whatsoever and these terms and conditions are published herein this website and are available on request.