So you have a tight foreskin and you need to select a phimosis cream to assist with your foreskin stretching. Here are you options:
Novoglan Gentle Foreskin Stretching Cream:
- You rub the cream on to the outside and inside of the foreskin
- It contains modified organic neem oil which has been shown to loosen the tight junctions of the skin cells and makes them more receptive to stretching
- Neem also reduces inflammation
- Neem also kills micro-organisms like yeast, fungi, bacteria, virus particles etc.
- It takes approximately 3 days to get to maximum effect
- Use it every day for at least 30 days or as directed by your doctor
- We rate the strength of this product to do the task required of it as 8/10
- This product is very cost effective compared to prescription based product
Betamethasone Steriod Ointment:
- betamethasone /be·ta·meth·a·sone/ (ba″tah-meth´ah-sōn) a synthetic glucocorticoid, the most active of the anti-inflammatory steroids; used topically as the benzoate, dipropionate, an anti-inflammatory,
- brand names: Uticort, Beben, and others;
- drug class: topical corticosteroid;
- action: interacts with steroid cytoplasmic receptors to induce anti-inflammatory effects; possesses antipruritic, anti-inflammatory actions;
- uses: treatment of psoriasis, eczema, contact dermatitis, pruritus, and oral ulcerative inflammatory lesions, phimosis
- Apply betamethasone sparingly and only for so long as absolutely necessary. This product scores 10/10 for strength and should only be used if Novoglan Cream does do the job.
- You will need script for this product so, we rate or as far less cost effective than Novoglan Phimosis Cream but far more cost effective than surgery or urgent medical intervention should you end up with para-phimosis.
- You can only purchase this product with a prescription and will therefore need to see a GP and then seek supply from an authorised provider, usually a registered pharmacists.
Other Phimosis Cream Options:
Having reviewed the literature, product information and consulted with pharmacists and physicians, it is generally agreed that other than the Novoglan Phimosis Cream and the Betamethasone Cream, only the less powerful hydrocortisone cream may be of use. However, health experts suggest that if moving from the Novoglan Cream to a steroid, you are better off using betamethasone as the difference between Novoglan and Hydrocortisone is very small compared to betamethasone.
We recommend the sue of the Novoglan Gentle Foreskin Stretching Phimois Cream for most men with a tight foreskin. For the small percentage of men who need even greater anti inflammatory action the use of betamethasone should be considered and you will need to seek advice from your physician.
Pingback: Japans # 1 Phimosis Cream
Pingback: Novoglan Phimosis Cream